By: Emily Rushing
Maui,Hawaii is 3,803 miles away from Willis,Tx. I will fly by plane and stay in Maui,Hawaii for seven days.The plane ticket total to go there and back is $164.36 and you will be on the plane for eleven hours. Maui,Hawaii is my dream vacation. I want to visit Maui,Hawaii because of all the interesting facts I have heard about it and cause all the nice pictures I have seen. To get a rental car it costs $182 a week and the gas is $4.17 per gallon.For each meal in Hawaii it costs around $75 per meal.
I will stay in a hotel called Westin Maui Resort and Spa and it has a great view of the beach. There is lots of beautiful palm trees and happy people everywhere! The worst part is things in Maui,Hawaii are so expensive it blows a hole in your pocket. It cost $125 per night at that hotel. So total it would cost $875 to stay there for a week.
- Hawaii has 124 islets,reefs,and shoals
- Lolani Palace in Honolulu is the only royal palace
- Kauai (Garden Isle) is known for its jagged green mountains
- Mauna Kea is the highest point in Hawaii
- Hawaii is the only US state with a tropical rainforest
- 38% of Hawaii's population is asian ancestry
- Hawaii has 132 islands because of the eruption of the kilauea volcano
- Hawaii doesn't follow day light saving time
- Hawaii became the 50th state on August 21,1959
- Hawaii's state bird is the Hawaiian Goose
There is aquarium,ziplining,golf,bumper boats,zoo,surfing,hiking,the beach and much more things to do in Maui,Hawaii. I am going to go to the beach,parasailing,ziplining,scuba diving, horse back riding etc. All of that adds up though so far all of it together costs $106.51.