CMB Canada Mortgage Brokers
Mortgage Trends - February Edtition
Mortgage Rate Update
The Bank prime is at 3.00%, with the five year rate between 3.09-3.39%, and the variable rate in the range of 2.45-2.65%.
The next Bank Of Canada meeting is scheduled for March 4th.
Should your mortgage be up for renewal or you are considering a refinance in the near term, I strongly recommend you start the process now. Your delay is costing you thousands of dollars.
I welcome you or anyone you may know, to contact me for a free, no obligation review.
5 Yr. Fixed 45 Day Quick Close @ 3.15%
5 Yr. Variable 120 Day Close @ 2.50%
- 1st & 2nd mortgages (residential and commercial)
- self employed, new immigrants
- HELOCs (home equity line of credit)
- bad credit, previous bankruptcy
- refinancing, renewals, switches
- second homes
- purchase plus improvements
- Innovative mortgage products and strategies
- Competitive rates
- Professional, honest and unbiased advice
- Unparalleled value added services
- Monthly mortgage trend update