First Grade Footnotes
Florence Elementary, Week 31, April 20, 2015
Dear First Grade Parents
- Thank you for helping to make our Zoo trip a success. We had so much fun!
- The deadline for submitting paperwork for GT nominations is 5/1! You may request paperwork from your child’s teacher.
- Please turn Natatorium permission slip and waiver form ASAP. Thank you!
- Friday, April 24 is NOT an Early Release day as previously noted.
Theme of the Week: Parts of a Plant
Dates to Remember
- April 21&22—STAAR testing—campus closed to visitors
- April 24—End of six weeks, NOT an early release!
- May 1—Natatorium Field Trip!
- May 1—deadline for GT nomination paperwork
- May 1—Report cards available in HAC
Character Quality for April: Perseverance
- Reading-Please read daily with your child for at least 15 minutes.
- Math—online problem solving games—http://www.mathgametime.com/subject/problem-solving
- Spelling– Please study spelling words nightly. The list of words will be in your child’s folder each Monday.
- Please check your child’s folder each day for valuable work and information.
- Water bottles are allowed.
- Lunch prices: $2.55 for students and $3.30 for adults
IMPORTANT TIMES TO REMEMBER…