INH Logo Competition
Design the International Network Horsens Logo
Win 2 bottles of good wine and contribute to an internationally minded volunteer association
International Network Horsens (INH)
INH is a network of internationally minded citizens in Horsens - Expats as well as Danes. The network wishes to create a forum for internationals in the area to socialize, but also to facilitate social interaction between internationals and Danes. The network is still in its start-up phase and is supported in this process by Project Welcome. Read more about INH on Facebook here. Read about Project Welcome here.
1. The logo should include:
- The text: International Network Horsens (name of the association, in short called INH).
- Represent the network’s aims
- A symbol of Horsens city (of your choice – *optional)
- To participate in the Logo competition, we must receive your suggestion by email at email@example.com no later than January 15th 2014. The logo can be sent in any picture formats (JPEG, PNG, GIF, PSD, TIFF etc).
- The logo should be scalable and should include the elements mentioned above (1)
- Do not use copyrighted graphic elements
- By participating in the competition you agree that International Network Horsens can use the winning design for production and merchandize without paying additional fees than the prize given to the winner.