States Where it Grows(Countries and US)
There are no specific states it is grown in; you can grow it about anywhere, with warm climate.
Examples: your backyard, a small garden, a field, etc.
- Late Summer, Early Fall
- You can do cuttings in the spring and so on for forage uses in livestock
- This plant is a perinneal, so it will come back next year, while preserving energy over the summer
Where Can Alfalfa Grow?
You can grow it about anywhere with warm weather, but a little frost won't hurt the plant. You can grow it in places such as your own little garden, a back yard, and a field.
Uses for Alfalfa
Medicine: asthma, rhumatoid arthritis, diabetes, upset stomach, ect.
Vitamins: calcium, minerals, Vitamin A, B, and E
- oldest known livestock feed
- alfalfa fixes nitrogen in the soil
- used to fatten cattle
- increases milk production in all female livestock animals