Panther's Summer Camp
PARENT REMINDERS - 6/12/2015
Texas Empowerment Summer 2015 Camp Is Here!!
All campers will need to purchase a Summer Camp T-Shirt to wear on our two field trips (see below for dates). The shirts cost $8.00 each.
If you have any questions I am always available to speak with you!
Middle School ACE Coordinator
TXEA SUMMER CAMP 2015 KICKS OFF ON MONDAY!
Monday, June 15th, 7:15am
6414 N Hampton Dr
Grades: K-9 (for school year 2015-2016)
June 15 - July 17, Monday through Friday
· No camp on Friday, June 19th
Early Drop-off 7:15 a.m.
7:45am – 12:45pm
12:45pm – 6:00pm
*Breakfast and Lunch will be provided
- 7:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m. - TxEA 21st Century Summer Enrichment Program
“Funded by the 21stCCLC Program administered by the US Department of Education.”
$100.00 A Week Per Child
- 12:45 p.m.-6:00 p.m. - TxEA Summer Enrichment Extended Day Program
- Some field trips will have a fee and it will be noted on the permission slip.
- All campers will need a TxEA Summer Camp T-Shirt for all field trips.
IMPORTANT UPCOMING EVENTS (UPDATED)
Friday, June 19 - NO CAMP
Thursday, June 25 - Middle School Field Trip - Return to Campus 7:30 PM (Texas A&M and Brazos Valley African American Museum)
Monday, July 13 - Middle School Field Trip - Return to Campus 4:30 PM (Reunion Ranch)
Friday, July 17 - Last Day of Summer Camp
Monday, August 24 - First Day of School