Creating strong home school connections for student success!
Happy New Year to our Lovett Community! I hope this newsletter finds you all well, rested and already starting 2021 on a positive note. We are excited to be back with our students on Monday, January 4th. All our staff really needed the rest over the holidays, and I know they have taken the time to renew and rest both physically and mentally to prepare to give their best to our students. I am hoping you took this time also to rest and renew. My family and I had a quiet holiday, but we found new ways to connect with family online, we made a fun holiday video, and just really enjoyed the quiet time together. I also celebrated my birthday on December 30th and continue to feel extraordinarily blesses to be healthy and to have a supportive family both at home and at Lovett. Below are some brief updates to get up back in the swing of things. Wishing with all a happy and healthy 2021!
Reminders to start the year
- Please be ready for temperature checks in the mornings. Students should remain in the vehicle until checked.
- We are not accepting deliveries at school. Please make sure anything you need to send with your child is sent with them at the start of the day
- All pick up and drop off locations remain the same. All students should be picked up no later than 3:15 p.m.
- Mask are still required for all students. Please review with them how to wear mask properly covering their nose and mouth
- The first bell rings at 7:30 and the tardy bell rings at 7:40. Students need to be in their seats and ready for learning at the start of the day. We do not have delays in our drop off lines that would cause students to be tardy.
- If your students are virtual, be sure to check devices on Sunday night to make sure they are ready to log in on time Monday. Students logging in late became an issue before break. This causes the lesson to slow as teachers need to admit students into class and they miss portions of the lesson when they arrive late.