Medieval Japanese Artisans
By: Ulices,Owen,Alex,and jacob
information on Japanese artisans
- One of the most influenced artisan was kitagawa
- Artisans were frequently grouped with merchants.
- During the years of the tokugawa era artisans provide services to inhabitants of the daimyo castles throughout japan.
- When warfare widespread i n fedual japan,artisans were needed to supply the samurai.
- During the middle ages, the term ''artisans'' was applied to those who made things or provided services