February Student Services Newsletter
- ELDA Testing--2/24-2/28
- GEE -- 3/10-3/14
- EXPLORE (8th and 9th grade) -- 3/10
- PLAN (10th grade) -- 3/11
- ACT (11th grade) -- 3/18
- LEAP (8th grade) -- 3/18 (Phase 1 testing)
- LEAP (8th grade) -- 4/7-4/10 (Phase 2 testing)
- LAA2 (8th, 10th, 11th grades) -- 4/7-4/11
- EOC Testing (Algebra I, Geometry, Biology, US History, English II, English III) -- 5/13-5/23
Extended Banking Opportunities
- Regular Banking from 1:00pm - 2:14pm
- Extended Banking from 2:15pm - 3:30pm
Remember that JCFA-East requires a 90% attendance rate of all students. If your student is below that rate or had negative hours as of the last progress report, he/she should plan to bank until in the positive. We generally recommend that students maintain 15 hours of banking.
Student Scientist of the Month
Mentors/mentees meet up for a Valentine's Day Lunch.
Mr. Colin and Ms. T pose for Valentine's Day!
Students setting up for an EOC awards picture!
Upcoming Events/Important Dates
- 2/20 -- TABE Reward Field Trip (to the Aquarium)
- 2/24-2/27 -- ELDA Testing
- 3/3-3/5 -- Mardi Gras Holiday (campus closed)
- 3/14 -- Progress Reports