- Born March 6th, 1475 in Caprese Italy
- Grew up in Caprese, then traveled around Italy
- Mostly traveled around sculpting and learning
- "Michelangelo's work is a remarkable for the simple, solid forms and squarish proportions of the figures, which add intensity to their violence interaction." ( Michelangelo Buonarroti 1
- The popes Juilius II, Leo X, Clement VII and Paul III were his pain Patrons
- At only the young age of 13 years, he was apprenticed by a famous painter,Domenico Ghirlandaio, in Florence, Italy.( (Michelangelo Buonarroti 1 )
The Creation of Adam
- Created in 1510
- This piece shows the creation of the religion, Christianity
- I find this interesting because it is Michelangelo's perspective of what the creation of Adam would have been like.
- The ism that this piece exemplifies is Capitalism because is shows that people believe what they want to for example, religion, which this piece shows
"The Creation of Adam." Free Press Release Distribution Service. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Jan. 2013.