WGHS Cap/Gown/Yearbook Distribution
June 1, 2020 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
WGHS Class of 2020 Cap/Gown/Yearbook Distribution
Monday, June 1st, 9am-12pm
101 Selma Avenue
Webster Groves, MO
Scheduled Pick-up Times
Last Name A-I
Last Name J-R
11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Last Name S-Z
We are offering a drive-thru service to pick up your cap/gown and yearbook.
Please do the following to prepare for a quick delivery:
1. Pay your fines.
- If you owe any additional fines resulting from our school return process, you will receive a notice via email on Wednesday, May 27.
- Fine payments will be accepted Wednesday, May 27 - Friday, May 29, from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. by calling (314) 626-3393. We're sorry, but we can only accept card payment for fines.
- If you still owe a fine as of June 1, you will receive your cap/gown, but your diploma will be held until you have fulfilled your financial obligation.
2. Pay your cap/gown rental fee via phone to minimize touching/handling of cash. If you have not paid your fee, you will receive a fine notice on Wednesday, May 27. Please pay Wednesday, May 27 - Friday, May 29, from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. by calling (314) 626-3393.
3. Come during your scheduled time!
9-10 a.m. Last Name A-I
10-11 a.m. Last Name J-R
11 a.m. - 12 p.m. Last Name S-Z
4. Prior to entering the alley, adhere an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper with the senior's name in ALL CAPS to the upper right side of your windshield (see illustration below). This will allow us to keep the line moving quickly and have your cap/gown ready for you.
5. Follow the route outlined below. Be prepared to pop your trunk!
- Enter Selma Ave. north of WGHS from Lockwood.
- Travel south on Selma to student parking lot.
- Turn right into parking lot and follow designated route. (This step reduces street traffic.)
- Exit parking lot, cross Selma onto Bradford Ave.
- Turn left into alley behind WGHS.
- Stop at the designated location to pick up your cap/gown and/or yearbook.
- Exit alley/turn right onto Selma. Keep your car moving until you have fully exited!