Issues Facing GT Learners
2 Questions I Still Have
- Is there a link between diagnosing learners as ADHD or autistic and being a GT learner? Are those learners sometimes diagnosed incorrectly?
- What makes GT learners feel too much pressure to perform?
3 Big Ideas I Learned
- GT learners seem to exhibit their high functioning abilities at a very young age
- There seems to be a lot of parental support in helping their children develop their abilities.
- Sometimes, the pressure can lead to great minds doing menial jobs instead of reaching their potential.
1 Action I Can Take Immediately
I will do my best to differentiate my instruction to challenge my GT learners