Bringing the Classroom Alive with Technology
What does View, Comment, and Edit Mean?
These settings apply for all Google Drive files (including Docs, Slides, Sheets, Drawings, PDFs, images, videos, etc).
How to change Google Drive Sharing Permissions
1. Click the Share Button either in a file OR in Google Drive
2. Add email addresses under the People option and change the permissions via the drop down menu (if needed).
3. Click the Advanced link in the bottom corner to change more advanced permission settings.
4. Click the Change link to access additional Link sharing options, including the Anyone with the link option.
5. Click desired Link sharing selection.