Meadow Heights Mustangs Newsletter
October 29, 2021
Traducción del Boletín - Newsletter Translation
Para traducción en español, arriba a la mano derecha seleccione "Translate" y el idioma "SPANISH".
Click on "Translate" on the upper right side and select the language of choice to translate the newsletter.
Volunteers on campus must show proof of vaccination at the door on 10/29 even if they have provided proof through the PTA google form. Volunteers can also show proof of a negative test that is dated up to 48 hours in advance before coming onto campus.
Since Halloween is on a Sunday, please take into account the following day is a school day. Please have students go to bed at a reasonable time so they are ready to learn on Monday. Additionally, candy is not allowed at school. Students should not bring candy to school for lunch or snacks.
Harvest Carnival-October 29th
- This year we will have a safe and modified Harvest Carnival. Kindergarten students will wear costumes at school
- All parent volunteers must show proof of vaccination upon entering the campus or show proof of a negative Covid-19 test up to 48 hours before 10/29
- All adults on campus must wear their masks indoors and outdoors while on campus
- No food or treats will be provided during the carnival
- Parents can sign up to help with the Harvest Carnival below
- Students who do not want to participate in the Harvest Carnival will have an alternate activity in a classroom supervised by a teacher
- Only volunteers for the Harvest Carnival will be allowed on campus
Harvest Carnival Costume Guidelines
1st-5th graders will change into their costumes after lunch. Students must be able to change independently without adult support.
NO MASKS of any kind are allowed to be worn as part of a costume.
NO PRETEND WEAPONS (toy guns, swords, make-up with blood, wands, shields) are allowed to be used as part of a costume.