Some tasks you might need to do in this job are:
- Enhance, retouch, & resize photographs and negatives, using airbrushing & other techniques.
- Take pictures of individuals, families, and small groups, either in a studio or on location.
- Review sets of photographs to select the best work.
- Create artificial light, using flashes and reflectors.
- Set up, mount, or install photographic equipment and cameras.
Eve Arnold said:
“If a photographer cares about the people before the lens and is compassionate, much is given. It is the photographer, not the camera, that is the instrument.”
For more information on this job you can go to www.ppa.com