CFES Parent Newsletter
2022 - 2023
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
6 - Spirit Night Sonic
7 - Student Holiday
7 - End of 1st quarter grading period
10 - Student Holiday
12 - Chalk the Walk
13 - Walk to school day
13 - Friends of Creekside Fundraiser Kick-off
17 - Spirit Night Craft Grill all day
18 - General PTO Meeting
20 - Picture retakes
24-28 Red Ribbon Week Red Ribbon Week Flyer 2022-2023
25 - Spirit Night at Twisted Sugar from 5:00-9:00 pm
26 - Friends of Creekside ends
27 - 50th Day of School - Dress in 50's gear!
31 - Start of Fall Book Fair
- Attention 3rd Grade Parents: Due to an overwhelming response of third grade families that completed the robotics interest survey, we had to do a random draw for students that will be selected to participate this year. If your child was randomly chosen (CFES admin did the random draw) you will receive a letter in your child's Wednesday folder tomorrow indicating which 6 weeks session they will be enrolled in. We are sorry that we could not accommodate everyone; however, keep in mind all CFES 3rd grade students participate in robotics throughout the school year at designated times.
- Mark your calendar for our Friends of Creekside CFES Fundraiser. Kick off is October 13th! This is our first and only fundraiser for this semester. We need your help!
- Yearbooks for the 2022-2023 school year are now available for purchase! Purchase CFES Yearbook!!
- Help needed. We would love some extra hands in our cafeteria daily to assist with cafeteria duty. Cafe Volunteer Sign Up
Life Principle of the Week: Friendship
Caring for and trusting others
Being a good friend
“The only way to have a friend is to be one.” -Ralph Waldo Emmerson
Celebration: AWESOME Cheer
Call Back: Flat tire, flat tire…shhhh
Expectation #8: We will practice virtuous living, using the Life Principles.
THS Homecoming Parade
We are so excited to allow guests to have lunch with their child! Below are reminders of our procedures for lunch visitors.
- You and your child should remain at the guest table at all times.
- Students may only be at the guest table with their parent/family member (for safety reasons, friends are not allowed to join you).
- Family members are only allowed to take photos or videos of their child.
- Food may only be shared with your child.
- All visitors to CFES are required to sign in when they arrive and secure their proper ID badge. New: All visitors must return to the front office and sign out when they leave the building.
- All parents please remember that everyone who visits CFES must have a photo ID with them (the actual ID- not a photo of the ID) each time they visit in order to be admitted on campus. Please share this with any family members that might visit CFES.
Watch D.O.G.S Information
WE respectfully ask that you don't sign up to be a WATCH D.O.G.S. until you have completed and submitted the TISD volunteer application! The application is required to be completed every year.
Please use this link or the link below to compete this! For now we ask that dads sign up for only one spot per year so all families have the opportunity to participate. Thank you for volunteering!
AM Security Dudes team
Dads, please volunteer as a part of our AM Security Dudes team! We would love for our dads to be visible during student drop off (assisting with car and bus arrival) and then check that all exterior doors are locked and secured as we begin the school day. This shift will begin at 8:00 and end at 8:50. You can sign up using the link below for any day that you are available! Remember to complete the Volunteer Application form to be able to volunteer in any capacity at CFES this year. You can sign up for as many days as you’d like! School security is our number one priority, and we value our dads in this community!
Why should you donate to our Friends of Creekside Fundraiser?
Along with our amazing teachers and staff, the generosity of our community through the years has been one of the driving factors that has impacted our ability to continue to be a Top 10 Texas elementary school. The sole purpose of our Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is to enhance the educational experience of each student that attends Creekside Forest Elementary School. Every donation received through Friends of Creekside helps to fund field trips, technology upgrades, educational subscriptions, classroom supplies, counseling resources, STEAM supplies, library resources, club sponsorships, P.E. equipment, playground equipment, and so much more! Through your generous donations, our children will continue to enjoy and benefit from programs and activities that set us apart from other schools. Every donation, small and large, makes an impact. Please consider donating starting October 13!
| || |
cfes campus information
cfes campus information
All Veterans must register for the dinner using the QR code on the invitation above or with the link below; attendees will also receive entrance to the Tomball High School versus Tomball Memorial High School football game. Veterans are invited to bring one guest to the dinner and game (seating is limited).
Once registered, you will receive additional information closer to the event.
We look forward to honoring Veterans on October 14th!
Tomball High School NJROTC Booster Club