how to be safe online
what you should do on social media:
What you should do online:
- You shouldn't talk to strangers
- do not post inappropriate pictures
- ignore rude comments and report the people who comment stuff you don't like.
- always make sure that your account is private
- keep your password to yourself
- don't post your personal information online
How you can keep your accounts safe
- The most important part of being safe is to have a strong password more than 8 characters that way it is harder for people to hack into it. You also have to keep your password to yourself because that way no one can access your accounts you should make your password hard meaning that it cant be your name because that is too straight forward. https://howsecureismypassword.net/ is a site that you can use to see how long it will take for people to find out your password.
- You should make sure that you keep your private information to yourself because even a little bit of information can help a hacker find more about you and that is very dangerous.
What you can do!
By Eva Vassiliadi 9B
pin Numbers: A pin number is a number, like a password made by a certain individual so he can gain access to his personal information and computer. This also prevents other people to gain access to others personal computers.
Encryption: Encryption is the most effective way to achieve data security. To read an encrypted file, you must have access to a secret key or password that enables you to decrypt it.
Computer Forensics, sometimes known as cyber forensics is the application of investigation and analysis techniques to gather and preserve evidence from a computer in a way that is suitable for presentation in court.