Inherited Traits

By Jake Johnson , Ja'Mari Jones , and Conner Carmack

Inherited Traits

Inherited Traits are traits usually passed from your parents , or it is a family trait passed from your ancestors or other family members.Also, it attributes heredity from your parents or many other family members.

Dominent Traits

A Dominant Trait is a trait that their offspring is from their parents.For example if both of your parents have blonde hair ,but if someone in your family has black hair there is 90% chance that you will have blonde hair and there is 10% chance that you will have black hair.

Our images

Inherited Traits

Recessive Traits

Recessive Traits are traits that both of your parents have to be in order to appear in that certain offspring.For example if both of your parents have brown eyes you will probably get blue eyes.