Panther Technology Tracks
Week of April 6th
Techie of the Week is Eileen Rutherford
Here is a sample video Mrs. Rutherford posted for her students:
Technology Tool Tuesday - Citelighter
Badges Given Out This Past Week:
- Alexander - Power Up for earning 5 technology badges
- Leverette - Power Up
- Ortega - Power Up
- Proctor - Power Up
- Ratica - Power Up
- Webster - Techie of the Week, I Made the Blog, and PowerUp
- Nunez, T3 - Level 1 and Level 2 for using Socrative with her students and Power UP
- Tong - Techie of the Week and I Made the Blog
- Collins - Techie of the Week and I Made the Blog
- Jasman - Techie of the Week and I Made the Blog
- Meisetschlaeger - Level 2 for using iFakeText with her students and Power UP
- Gibson - Rockstar! for earning 15 technology badges
- Porter - I Made the Blog!
- Rutherford- I Made the Blog!, Techie of the Week, Blended Learning and Rockstar!
NEW!!! The Going Google Badge and the T3 badges can now be earned more than once! If you try out different tips and tools from these resources you can earn the badge additional times!
For more information on badges check out the Technology Badges page on the RMS Tech website.
Technology Professional Development Opportunities
- Flipped Classrooms - http://www.sophia.org/ - this website is dedicated to teaching teachers about flipped instruction. Take the webinars and complete a sample flipped lesson to get Flipped Classroom Certified.
- Project 24 - http://www.all4ed.org/project24 - "Project 24 is an urgent call to action on the need for systemic planning around the effective use of technology and digital learning to achieve the goal of "career and college readiness" for all students. It is a one-stop shop of comprehensive district-level planning tools, expert advice, creative ideas, and tangible suggestions from experienced education experts and nonprofit education membership organizations."