MOUNTAIN LION UPDATE
May 16th - May 20th
- Certificate Ceremonies will occur all week. Please do not come into the cafeteria in the afternoons- assemblies are occurring there.
- Please check certificates- double check that all your kids have a certificate :)
- when certificate ceremonies are over, please exit the cafeteria all the way to your classroom. we have lunches or bus dismissal, families cannot stay in the cafeteria.
- RAPS and iready diagnostics are occurring this week!
- Please let me know if you and your class will be attending the 6th grade promotion.
- In class activities- please make sure the office gets a copy of the flyers you send home to families. We get a lot of phone calls- please help us deliver the right message.
2016-2017 School Year
In preparation for next year...
- we will be putting our computer lab back into the lab (Franklin's Room)
- I am working on new room assignments for some of you. I will talk to you.
- I will also invite Manny to our staff meeting to review end of year clean-up and check-out. For example- all staples out of all the walls, everything comes off the walls-etc.
- Myriam and I will have a comprehensive checkout list for you.
- Please be preparing your student files:
b. writing sample (last ELA test?)
c. data folders- maybe next year's teacher could begin the data talks with your
We won't begin to take things off the walls until the last week of school. Environment influences behavior- please stay focused on reading,writing, EiE and math instruction. Thank you :)