On the Day I Was Born
Edward VIII (History)
- Born June 23rd, 1894.
- Gave up British throne to marry Wallis Simpson.
- Edward was never crowned.
- Died May 28th, 1972
La Dainian Tomlinson (Sports)
- Born June 23rd, 1979.
- Drafted by San Diego Chargers.
- He went to the college TCU.
- His total touchdowns are 162. His position is running back.
Scientists Discover Selfish Gene (Science)
- Theory put forth by Richard Dawkins in 1976.
- The theory is that genes program specific behaviors and it will increasse the possibility that they will be passed on.
- Scientists study honey bee colonies have isolated the gene responsible for reproductive altruism.
- There was no evidence to back the theory up.
KT Tunstall (Music)
- Born June 23rd, 1975
- Was a famous rock singer, songwriter, & guitarist.
- She was born in Edinburgh, UK.
- She's composed 15 songs. (Most popular song: "Black Horse & The Cherry Tree")