Oh! The Places You'll Go!
2015-2016 LVES Weekly Staff Newsletter
LOCKDOWN DRILL THIS WEEK!!
Tier 3 Meetings on Monday
Sack Lunch Count for Early Release
Early Release Specials Schedule
- 4th - regular specials time
- 3rd - regular specials time
- 2nd - regular specials time
Kinder and 1st will not have specials this time around, but will on our next early release day, December 17th.
Tier 2 Meetings on Thursday
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
CEIC Teacher Reps
Weekly Attendance Goal
Viking Spirit Contest
Congratulations to the following winners of this week's Viking Spirit Contest:
- Kinder - Mrs. Rowin
- 1st Grade -Mrs. Ballard and Mrs. Williams
- 2nd Grade - Mrs. Jimenez
- 3rd Grade - Mrs. Holleyman and Ms. Voisinet
- 4th Grade - Mrs. Dement, Ms. Henderson, Mrs. Rohne and Ms. Little
Compliance Videos are due Wednesday, September 30th!! Please submit your certificates of completion through Eduphoria on or before Wednesday!
"The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity."
I know this quote is not by Dr. Seuss, but in honor of tonight's Homecoming game, I thought a football quote was needed:-)
- Janna Oliver - October 1st
- Nancy Baker - October 3rd
We hope you have a wonderful birthday Janna and Nancy!
Also want to wish a belated Happy Birthday to Sasha Wells...her special day was yesterday!
Mark Your Calendar - be sure to add "Elementary Staff Calendar"
- September 29th - Michelle at admin meeting, 9-11 am
- September 29th - UIL Kick-Off Pep Rally during 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade lunches - Teachers on lunch duty
- September 30th - Early Release at 11:30 am for Parent/Teacher Conferences
- September 30th - Compliance Videos due
- October 1st - New Teacher Check-In, 3:05 pm
- October 5th - Gen Ed/Special Ed Teachers meet during conferences
- October 7th - Leadership Team Meeting, 3:05 pm
- October 12th - Columbus Day - Student/Staff Holiday
- October 13th - Student Holiday - Staff Development
- October 13th - LVES Family Fun Night, 4th grade representin'
- October 14th - Michelle at admin meeting, 9-11 am
- October 14th - CIP Team Meetings, 3:05 in Library
- October 20th - Michelle at admin meeting, 9-11 am
- October 20th - Title 1 Parent Meeting, 6-7 pm
- October 22nd - CEIC Meeting, 3:15 pm
- October 23rd - End of the 1st nine weeks
- October 23rd - Quarterly Self-Assessment #1 due