Futures Staff Newsletter
Welcome To Week 4
Choice 1: continue to use teacher led bathroom
Choice 2: send one boy/one girl at a time during the same bathroom times.
All teachers will receive ear-to-ear NNN coaching. Teachers on the first cycle were notified on Friday.
Forms really need to come in, please help us get them all in and to Evodia.
Speaking of culture and climate: With our new tighter approach to rules this year, it is imperative that everyone is on time for scholars! A particular hot spot is 11:38. This is when teachers must move scholars off their squares to allow lunch B to sit down.
Thank you all for your support in everyhting we are doing to make Futures a calm and nurturing place!!
The Week Ahead:
- The Big Smiles Dentist will continue to do check ups in auditorium and will escort students
- 10:00 Mr. Purcell meets with family partners in room A
- 10:00 David Rosenthal (math) on campus
- 3:00 Leah's student IEP in room 217
- 3:45 EXTRA culture climate meeting Portable C (see Jenny Wegner email)
Tuesday September 16
8:30 Intercom: Every Tuesday: Meet Mr. Purcell in the Garden: Teacher picks one student a week for anything to be rewarded. Student gets small prize. Teacher keeps track. Student can either verbal or note say why they are seeing me.
- 9:00Brian meets with parents who want to help with awards assembly
- 9:00Kate will run COST today (Brian and Rachel unavailable)
- 10:00 Brian interviewing attendance clerk with principal at CUES
- 12:50 PLC for Kinder/First. (Coaches come get scholars in room , teachers go out at end) PLC (Fitness) meet in lower # teacher's room in your grade team. Bring laptop and Fountais/ Pinnell data and check Monday night email.
- 3:05 ILT meets in C for an hour
Wednesday September 17
10:15 Ms. Tanton Visits MLK public library
2:00-3:30 Our first professional development together in portable C We will start 2:00 sharp.
Thursday September 18
- Ms. Wegner field trip all day (may be late coming back)
10:00 SST for fourth grade student (Ms. Tiffenson cover)
12:50 PLC for two/three . (Coaches come get scholars in room , teachers go out at end) PLC (Fitness) meet in lower # teacher's room in your grade team. Bring laptop and Fountais Pinnell data. (see email from Monday night)
Friday September 19
ALL Fountais Pinnell Data Due in tracker
8:30-9:30 Parent Cafe in portable A
12:50 PLC for four/five . (Coaches come get scholars in room , teachers go out at end) PLC (Fitness) meet in lower # teacher's room in your grade team. Bring laptop and Fountais Pinnell data. (see email from Monday night)