Third Grade Tribune
April 29, 2016
Question of the Week
The Answer to Last Week's "Question of the Week"
May 3 - 3rd Grade Service Project to Collier Care Home
May 6 - Mansfield Field Trip
Mrs. Stephens' ClassMeasurement: Brynn
Mr. Welch's Class
+, -: Brayden, Abigail
x: Kyle, Abigail
/: Kyle, Ireland
Fractions: Kyle, Abigail
Camp Eagle Summit
Are you looking for summer plans? Think Camp Eagle Summit for grades K-5. Your student may attend one week, various days, or the whole summer. Next week is the last week to sign up for Camp Eagle Summit and get the enrollment fee for $50. After April 29th, the fee will increase to $75. If you have any questions, please feel free to email Julie Madsen or Charissa Sanders. Brochures and applications are located on our school website or in the elementary office.
It's going to be a sweet summer at SCA!
Charissa Sanders: firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie Madsen: email@example.com
“I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one - I in them and you in me - so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.
John 17: 22-23
Test: Thursday, May 5th
1. What is the glory that Jesus gave us? God’s glory is a lot of different things, but one thing He gave us is that we are His children and His beloved.
2. Why did Jesus give us the glory God gave Him? He gave us His glory so that we would be unified together with one another and with Him.
3. Why is it important that Christians be in unity? So that the world knows that God sent Jesus and that He loves them very much.
Spelling List 32
22. event – an important happening
11. aboard 23. surrender – to give up control over something
24. reputation – what people think and say about a person
HE WHO IS GOOD AT MAKING EXCUSES
IS SELDOM GOOD AT ANYTHING ELSE.
PRETEST – Wednesday, May 4th
TEST - Thursday, May 5th