Hawk Mountain Fall Outing
Saturday, Oct. 11th, 10:30am
1700 Hawk Mountain Rd. Kempton, PA 19529
- Please arrive at the Visitor's Center at approximately 10:15 so we can start hiking at 10:30. We will be back in the parking lot by 4pm at the absolute latest.
- There is a trail fee of $8 for adults (13+) and $4 for children (6-12). You can pay when you get there.
- Wear warm clothes (pants, t-shirt, sweatshirt) as it is normally 10 degrees cooler up where we are going. Wear good hiking shoes. Bring at least one bottle of water per person. Feel free to bring binoculars and cameras for when we watch the birds.
- There will be at least an hour or more of hiking based on how often we stop. We will be taking the Escarpment Trail: http://www.hawkmountain.org/data/streamfile.aspx?id=NzY3MDc%3d&name=Hawk+Mountain+Treks+Escarpment+Trail.pdf
- Please bring a lunch. We should be able to eat lunch at noon at the North Lookout while enjoying the view and birds.
- RSPV Here: https://docs.google.com/a/pavcs.us/forms/d/1eICm1JRWi3Hvqv1HfWLZZ_mMt5lTXNtwo8AJAbd91jg/viewform?usp=send_form Please RSVP by October 3rd