W-FL BOCES MEDIA LIBRARY
Find this article and many more in Academic One File, a resource provided by New York State!
Media Library Resources:
- Faciliate student-centered instruction in multiple content areas, grades K-12
- Emphasize digital citizenship and fair use practices
- Support literacy initiatives, including digital literacy
- Align to AASL and NYS Standards, NYS Social Studies Framework & NYS Next Generation Science Standards
- Feature multiple-media formats to appeal to multiple intelligences and specific populations (ex: Special Ed, ELL students)
- Include digital material for teaching staff and district personnel to augment professional learning
- Media Library resources can be integrated into a variety of SSO OR LMS learning platforms, such as ClassLink, Clever, G Suite, OneDrive, or Schoology
Media Library Digital Resources:
TumbleBookCloud is a curated database of e-books and other digital content for Middle Schools and High Schools. The growing collection features over 1000 titles, including student-favorite Graphic Novels, enhanced e-books with full audio narration and highlighted text, classic literature, national geographic videos, and more!