W-FL BOCES MEDIA LIBRARY
Find this article and many more in Academic One File, a resource provided by New York State!
Media Library Resources:
- Faciliate student-centered instruction in multiple content areas, grades K-12
- Emphasize digital citizenship and fair use practices
- Support literacy initiatives, including digital literacy
- Align to AASL and NYS Standards, NYS Social Studies Framework & NYS Next Generation Science Standards
- Feature multiple-media formats to appeal to multiple intelligences and specific populations (ex: Special Ed, ELL students)
- Include digital material for teaching staff and district personnel to augment professional learning
- Media Library resources can be integrated into a variety of SSO OR LMS learning platforms, such as ClassLink, Clever, G Suite, OneDrive, or Schoology
Media Library Digital Resources:
OverDrive & Sora
TumbleBookCloud is a curated database of e-books and other digital content for Middle Schools and High Schools. The growing collection features over 1000 titles, including student-favorite Graphic Novels, enhanced e-books with full audio narration and highlighted text, classic literature, national geographic videos, and more!
Movie Licensing USA
Participation in the Media Library CoSer also includes movie licensing to help ensure copyright compliance!