March 4-8, 2019
We Are A.R.M.Y. Strong!!
Our vision is to ensure that all students are WMS ARMY Strong and are prepared for high school, college and careers.
Please be checking with Students on their grades and homework completion. Many of the homework assignments show a green checkmark when they are completed. We are seeing many students starting assignments but we need to continue to improve the number of students completing assignments.
New Auditorium Projector and Screen Installed!
To order visit, www.inter-state.com/yearbook and enter the code 32076D, or pay with cash or check, payable to Washington Middle School.
Friday Afternoons at WMS!
ISTEP is out and ILEARN is in
If you have questions about this test or how Washington Middle School is preparing students for higher expectations, please contact Mrs. Branson at 812-477-8983.
How is your child doing in classes?
If you have questions or concerns about grades you can contact your child's teachers, Mrs. April Coughlin or Administration to set up meetings.
WMS Expectations and Procedures Handbook
Dress Code Reminders
Cool Weather Items
Type: hoodless sweaters or hoodless sweatshirts, vest, zip up fleece, softshell or cardigan worn with a collared button down or polo shirt underneath
Colors: any solid color
Logo: small manufacturers logos are acceptable; school logos are permitted
The following is unacceptable at WMS and will not be allowed:
· Unnatural hair colors (bright red, burgundy, orange, yellow, green, blue, pink or purple) anywhere in the hair.
· Body piercings, excluding ears. Earrings that pose a safety hazard or that are disruptive in nature
· Visible tattoos
· Skinny style pants, stretch pants or tight fitting clothing
· Hats or head coverings inside the school
· Cell Phones, large purses, gym bags, backpacks, backpack style purses, and drawstring bags must be kept in students’ lockers from 7:30am to 2:30pm.