BY: Bradford Simmons
- Excessive punishment
- Mostly mentioned when talked about the death penalty.
- This amendment was passed December 15 1791.
- This amendment is important because... if someone did something they should not have done like murder they should have to sufferer like he made that persons family.
- ABOLISHED SLAVERY
- it states that it was illegal to own a slave.
- January 31 1865
- yes i think this amendment is needed to keep all men and women no matter their race equal.
- women's suffrage
- this amendment allowed all females to vote
- June 4 1919
- i think this amendment is necessary because all people should be able to have an opinion that counts