for March 19
Our trip is in just 3 more days. The students are very excited about it. Just a few reminders….
- Chaperones & students need to be at the classroom at 7:45 am. The buses will leave promptly at 8:15 am.
- Electronics are not allowed on the trip. Students can bring along a backpack with things to do on the trip – books, word searches, travel car games, etc. Backpacks remain on the bus during the H.O.J. and Capitol visits.
- Students can bring cameras, but not iPhone or iPod cameras. Chaperons are not responsible for cameras. Students must carry themselves.
- Remember to pack a disposable lunch.
- Pack a snack for the bus ride if you would like – no drinks.
- We will be stopping for ice cream on the way home.
- Please wear your YELLOW class t-shirt, or any yellow shirt if you have one.
We will arrive back at Northwood around 3:30 pm. If your child will be going to Latchkey, they can go at that time. Otherwise, please arrange to pick up your child at this time.
The Fourth Grade Teachers