- This newsletter can be translated into other languages. Click the "translate newsletter" button on the right.
- Este boletín se puede traducir a otros idiomas. Haga clic en el botón "translate newsletter" a la derecha.
- Информационный бюллетень можно перевести на другие языки. Нажмите кнопку «translate newsletter» справа.
- Цей бюлетень можна перекласти іншими мовами. Натисніть кнопку "translate newsletter" праворуч.
- Bản tin này có thể được dịch sang các ngôn ngữ khác. Nhấp vào nút "translate newsletter" ở bên phải.
Change in Graduation Plans
Graduation will still take place on June 10th, 2021. In order to meet the safety guidelines, we will have two separate ceremonies. The first will run from 4:00 - 5:30 pm and the second will run from 7:00 - 8:30 pm. Students will be able to sign up for their preferred time through a Google Form. If students don't sign up for a preferred time we will assign them to a time since we will have to balance numbers in the ceremonies. Right now, we are planning to have at least four tickets per student for their guests. (We hope to add more seating and more tickets.) We also will live stream the ceremonies from our Pixelot camera. The link will be posted on the school website.
The graduates will be seated on the football field and the audience will be seated in the stadium and the visitor seating. A graduation stage will be on the football field. We will have speeches and the graduates will walk into the stadium to pomp and circumstance as played by our band. Names will be read and graduates will be able to throw their caps at the end of the ceremony.
Not everything will be completely traditional. We will only be filling seating to 50% capacity. Our graduates will be seated 6 feet apart on the field and everyone will be required to wear a mask. These are all steps to keep everyone safe. (Graduates can remove their masks for pictures.)
I want to thank the seniors that persisted in the planning process and made thoughtful suggestions and contributions.
As we finalize more details we will publish them in the newsletter and post them on the school website.
If your senior still needs to order a cap and gown, go to www.jostens.com to place your order.