By Karly Mangano
The Geographic Origin
The geographic origin of Christianity is Bethlehem.
Christianity was created 2,000 years ago.
Place of worship
The places of worship for Christians are a church, chapel, and a cathedral.
Christians believe that Jesus Christ was the son of God and that
- God sent his son to earth to save humanity from the consequences of their sins.
- Jesus was tortured and gave his life on the cross.
- Jesus rose from the dead on the third day after his crucifixion.
Holidays and Traditions
Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.
Christians celebrate the death and coming back to life again of Jesus Christ.
Christians give up all rich foods.
- Christianity is the worlds biggest religion with about 2.2 billion followers worldwide.
- Christians get their name from Jesus Christ who is God's son.
- Christianity originally developed as part of Judaism, Jesus was a Jew.