Kickapoo High School
Staff Updates: 9-3-15 Engaging. Relevant. Personal.
The information below is a celebration of your hard work and the impact that you are having on our students. It is great to be a Chief! One Tribe!
ELA overall advanced / proficient:
14-15: 81% (Gain of 3%)
MATH overall advanced / proficient:
14-15: 66.4% (Gain of 16.4%)
SOCIAL STUDIES overall advanced / proficient:
14-15: 76.3% (Gain of 13.3%)
BIOLOGY overall advanced / proficient:
14-15: 81.3% ( gain of 2.3%)
C. 4 YEAR GRADUATION %
Clear Learning Goals Set Students Up for Success
Visible Learning at KHS
Classroom Observations will begin next week and after meeting with several staff members regarding their Growth Plans, I think it is important for everyone to know what the expectations are for what we will be looking for during the observation.
1. The What, Why, and How should be visible at all times in your classroom. The What is your learning objective and the Why is how you are making learning Relevant. The How would be an agenda of learning activities for the lesson.
2. Evidence of student Input/Feedback and Achievement Data is required, but does not need to be posted or visible at all times.
Open House - Tonight
A+ Meeting: 5:30 p.m.
Kickapoo U Senior Meeting: 6:00 p.m.
Kickapoo U 9th, 10th, and 11th Meeting 6:30 p.m.
Performing Arts Center
Home Access for Students
Staff Feedback Survey - Celebrations
- Shannon McDonald is so helpful to the staff in dealing with Canvas and the Chrome books. Her enthusiasm and expertise are highly appreciated.
- Thank you for the extra time before school started and condensing the meetings/information.
- Lori Riemenschneider is doing a terrific job. She is energetic and willing to help all.