PRES PreK News
What's happening in Ms. Caitlin's class! 10.14.16
What Would YOU Eat If You Were The Very Hungry Caterpillar?
Micah- a poptart
Ava- a carrot
Bella Ann- cheese
Kason- green beans
Bailey Kate- strawberries
Important Dates To Remember:
- October 17th-21st- Bus Driver Appreciation Week
- Thursday, October 20th- Fall Picture Retakes (for absent students only)
- Thursday, October 20th- Fall Family Conference Night
- October 24th-28th- Red Ribbon Week/Community Helper Week
- Friday, October 28th- Fall Festival (5:30-8:00)
- Tuesday, November 1st- FIELD TRIP! Permission forms will be sent home in Daily Folders on Monday (10/17)
Community Helper Week is also coming up (10/24-10/28)! We have some VERY exciting visitors coming to see us and we will have to have sack lunches as we will be visiting with Community Helpers during our regular lunch time on Tuesday, October 25th.
Please fill out the form below to let me know if your child will be bringing their lunch or if they will need a sack lunch from the cafeteria that day. Thank you!
We will be traveling on our first field trip soon and we need shirts that all look the same to help the adults keep track of our students in busy places! We will be tie-dying shirts in our school colors here at school for Fun Friday on October 21st. Please send in a *new* white t-shirt that your child will be able to wear over their clothes by Tuesday, October 18th.
THANK YOU to the families who have already sent in a shirt! We are still in need of 14 more shirts!
Scholastic Book Club!
If you haven't checked it out yet, there is still time to do so before I close out the order! Head over to http://www.scholastic.com/readingclub and enter our class code (P6Z6H) to order your books and help our class earn bonus points!
Box Tops Fundraiser!
Thank you in advance for helping our school! This contest ends on October 21st, so make sure to send those Box Tops in ASAP!
Sign up for Remind to receive texts and/or emails from the classroom!
Things to Remember:
- Tennis shoes every Monday, Tuesday, and Friday.
- Nap blankets/towels will be sent home on Fridays to be washed and returned on Monday.
- Each child must have a change of clothes at school in a Ziplock bag with their name written on the outside. Per Coweta County PreK guidelines, if your child has an accident and cannot change themselves, we will call you to come change them or pick them up from school.
- Folders will be sent home daily and should be returned each morning.
- Class begins at 8AM. Please make sure your child is at school by 7:50 to ensure they have time to make it to the classroom and put their things away before our day begins.