Donate to FDRS for Giving Tuesday
Double your Donation 12/2-12/8
Donations are Matched for Fat Disorders Research Society
December 2nd has been declared Giving Tuesday – a day of giving back to your community, and your favorite non-profit organizations.
A generous anonymous donor has agreed to match your tax-deductible donation to the Fat Disorders Research Society made Tuesday, December 2, 2014 through Monday, December 8, 2014.
Please visit our website and donate to help us achieve our goal of improving the quality of life for all people affected by adipose tissue disorders through research, education, advocacy and collaboration.
To donate: http://www.fatdisorders.org/research/donate-to
We have a long list of what we would like to accomplish in 2015-2016 and a short list of key priorities on which to focus your donation:
- Create Continuing Medical Education (CME) training for doctors to identify, diagnose and treat lipedema
- Attend the 2015 NLN conference $7,500 in San Francisco, September 2015 to raise AWARENESS among 2,000 therapists.
- Host a 2015 FDRS conference, location TBD, dates TBD to enable patient EDUCATION
- Attend the 2016 NLN conference, $7,500 in Texas, September 2016, to raise AWARENESS among 800 therapists.
- Minimal operating expenses
Thank you for your consideration!
Fat Disorders Research Society, Inc.
Speaking at the conference and an education booth about Fat Disorders and their overlap.
Conference Fashion Show in DC
Over 100 attendees and speakers from Germany, California and of course our FDRS volunteers
Dr Amron, Dr. Emmer, Dr. Herbst
Supporting the patient conference in DC.