Pine Street Press
February ROARS Winners
Congratulations to our February ROARS winners: Aura Martin, Brooklyn Milburn, Landon Atwell, Abree VanDenBrink, Nathan Reurink, Faith Jackson, Tyler Lester, Rosemarie Stack, Sawyer Adams, Olivia Rosales, Lilliann Lakotos, and Drew Hudson.
March is Reading Month
American Heart Challenge
The American Heart Challenge is coming up in March A packet should have come home in the last week with details for this event. Students will participate in relay challenges during one of their PE classes in March to support the American Heart Association.
The American Heart Challenge encourages students to make a commitment to be heart healthy and also gives them the opportunity to raise money for the American Heart Association.Don't forget to sign up your student online for the American Heart Challenge before March 19, when fundraising is due. It is free to register online and your child earns a free wristband. Students can sign up on line to commit to be heart healthy and/or to get donations for the American Heart Association. If we get half of the school to register, our school gets $500 towards PE equipment!
If you have any questions, please email Mr. Kingshott at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the link to sign up online: https://www2.heart.org/site/SPageNavigator/ahc_resources_search.html
The Wayland Intermediate PTO is holding on online fundraiser from March 8th through the 19th. Watch your email for more information coming soon.
- Fundraiser will support BOTH Pine St and Wayland Middle School
- Fully online - so watch your email on MONDAY 3/8 for a link to get registered
- Lots of great items to choose from!! Items for all ages - kitchen gadgets, flowers, candy (GREAT for EASTER), wrapping paper, and SO MUCH MORE!
- Students earn prizes for the amount of items sold.
- Every item is shipped directly to the buyer - so even family and friends that don't live nearby can support our students and schools!