5th Grade MOCK STAAR Testing @ EES
IMPORTANT TESTING TIDBITS
Here are a few things to keep in mind for testing.
- Testing will take place on Thursday, April 7th, for 5th grade students only.
- 5th grade test administrators can come and check their materials on tomorrow, anytime before 2:00 pm.
- PK - 3rd grade classes should resume with their normal schedules for the day.
- The 4th/5th grade wing will be considered a ZERO NOISE ZONE during MOCK Testing on Thursday.
- 4th grade classes WILL NOT ROTATE on testing days. However, 4th grade still follows their schedule for specials and lunch.
- All testing areas need to be covered by the end of the day on Wednesday, April 6th, 2016. No windows to testing rooms should be covered.
- Some paraprofessionals have been designated as test administrators for MOCK testing. Others have been assigned to help provide 30 minute breaks for small group test administrators. (see schedule for specific details)
Specials teachers will need to go to the 5th grade classes to monitor students during 5th grade's regularly scheduled specials time frame.
All grades should adhere to the testing signs in the building.
The library WILL BE OPEN for business on MOCK testing day.
Should you have any questions, please see me. Otherwise, the links below will lead you to the documents you need.
Always with teaching and learning in mind,