Japanese 1 Week 15
News for Students/Parents/Guardians/ELA's:
This week in lesson 12: Students will learn how what they are skillful and unskillful at. The assignments needs to be submitted by the due date listed in the course. (✿◠‿◠)
Parents/Guardians/ELA's: Parents, please sign up for Parent Observer Access if you haven't already done so. Once you have Parent Observer Access, you will be able to be up to date on your students progress as well as what all the students are missing. You can also view the student's updated grade. Please use this link to learn how to sign up to have Parent Observer Access: https://www.smore.com/93jzq
☆Assignments for Wk 15-Lesson 12☆
- Due Mon: L12 Content Due
- Due Tues: L12 Writing Assignment
- Due Wed: L12 Cultural Discussion Assignment
- Due Thurs: L12 Speaking Assignment
- Due Fri: L12 Quizzes
- Due Fri: L12 Language Coaching Sessions 1 & 2
IMPORTANT UP COMING DUE DATES!
- Jan. 5, 2017 -- EOC Project Part 1 & 2: "About Me", and "Brochure" Due
- Jan. 13, 2017 -- Final Exam DUE
- Jan. 13, 2017 -- LAST DAY OF THE COURSE. MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT EVERYTHING BY 11:59PM.
Click on this link, scroll down until you see this week's Katakana. After you have found L12 Katakana, study the stroke order on how to write each character accurately! ^o^
iPhone and iPad users! This is an AWESOME Katakana learning app.
Android users! This is an AWESOME Katakana learning app.
Study Tools, use to learn lesson 12 vocabulary:
Use this Quizlet to study your Lesson 12 vocabulary for this week. \^o^/