August 31-September 4
Mrs. Sacket-Mowers, 6th Grade
* No School Monday
* Old School Cover-Your-Books Party on Tuesday during the recess portion of lunch (bring a brown Trader Joe's type bag or two, if possible)
I'll see you in my classroom, P-4
Session 1@ 6:00
Session 2 @ 6:45
* Thursday is a short day due to Back-to-School Night
Questions to Ask:
* Has anyone signed the Smarty Pants yet?
* What memories have you made charms for?
* What do you think of Canvas & the Chromebooks? Did you watch the "Kid President" video?
* Which idiom did you like this week? What was the theme?
* Which math activity did you like best and why? Four 4s? Dot numbers? The Maze?
* How do you think you did on the Vocabulary Quiz?
* Tell me something great about Mrs. Holder.
* In History, what was your favorite, the textbook walk or geography challenge? Why?
Math Textbook Online
Your child can access the Springboard Sixth Grade Math textbook now in a Canvas course. Students will not need to have a special username or password to access the textbook.
2. Enter your regular Canvas student user name and password if prompted
Textbook and corresponding lesson videos are all there!
* Save those Box Tops (or send in the collection you've had all summer)!