Summit High School
I hope you've had a restful and productive weekend. There is a lot going on at Summit High School over the next several weeks, so please be sure to read our updates.
- Work on our new turf field and all-weather track began last week and we are so excited! We will keep you updated by posting pictures on our social media accounts. Hopefully, construction will be done in June.
- Calling all Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors! If you purchased an ASB package, they are now available for pick up. Please come by and pick up your package this Wednesday, February 24th, between 2:00 - 5:00 PM. We ask that you go to the North Parking Lot and get in the Grab and Go food line.
- Hello, Seniors! We have a very special surprise gift for each one of you. Please come by and pick up your special gift this Wednesday, February 24th, between 10:00 - 2:00 PM in the South parking lot. Second to None 21!
- We still have our Grab and Go meals each Wednesday between 9:00 - 11:00 AM and between 2:00 - 5:00 PM. Beginning in March, there will be a new menu. Check out the Daily Bulletin on our website to see all the delicious new offerings.
- Also, on February 24th, we will have an ELAC meeting at 10:00 AM. Please contact Mr. Hannon at (909) 357-5950 ext. 15378 or at email@example.com for an invitation.
- On Thursday, February 25th, at 6:00 PM we are hosting an 8th Grade Parent Information Night. If you know of anyone who might benefit from this presentation, please have them check out Summit website for additional information.
- February is Black History Month and we are celebrating with an Essay, Visual or Performing Arts Project/Poster and Innovative Technology Presentation Contest. All entries must be e-mailed to Mr. Cerda at firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at the front office at Summit High School no later than 3:00 PM on Friday, February 26th, 2021. Innovative/Technology Presentations can be, but are not limited to: Power Point, Video, Flash, Website design, etc. For more information, please contact Mr. Cerda.
- We are happy to announce that beginning March 1, the Fontana Unified School District will offer free 24-hour, seven days a week homework and study support through our tutoring partner Paper. The tutoring support program will be available to assist students in grades 3 to 12 in all subjects. There is no cost for this tool and can be accessed through Classlink. For more information, please visit www.fusd.net/paper
- We are excited to have our athletes returning for light conditioning! If you have any questions for our Athletic Director, feel free to email him at email@example.com or call him at ext.15151.
Just a reminder that due to the pandemic, most employees are working remotely. The best way to contact one of us is through e-mail, and you should receive a quick reply. We’re still readily available to support you. Listed below are some of our more popular e-mails:
Mr. Cerda ASB Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASB Bookkeeper: email@example.com
Ms. Tedder, AP Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Kiggins: email@example.com
Ms. Ciprian: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Parker: email@example.com
Ms. Gonzalez-Torres: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Buoye: email@example.com
Mr. Murillo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Lopez, Assistant Principal 12th Grade: email@example.com
Mr. Hannon, Assistant Principal 11th Grade: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Peterson, Athletic Director and 10th Grade: email@example.com
Ms. Guerrucci-Pierce, Assistant Principal 9th Grade: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Castanon, Principal: email@example.com
If you need an e-mail that is not listed here, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll provide it.
As always, stay up to date with our website, feel free to contact us at any time, and thank you for all your support.
Have a great week!
Ms. Renee Castanon, Principal
909.357.5950 ext. 15107
Traducción en español
Haga clic en la caja negra de arriba donde dice “Tranlate Newsletter” y escoja español como su idioma.
2020-2021 School Calendar - updated
Important Links for Quick Reference:
Summit High Administrators
12th Grade Assistant Principal
11th Grade Assistant Principal
10th Grade & Athletic Director
Your Summit SkyHawk Counselors!
Last names: HE - ML
Last names: MO - ROD
Last names: ROJ - Z