Super Prek News 💥 Dec 14-17
This Week Your Child Will:
- Observe like a scientist, using 5 senses
- Read and Identify elements of fiction and non-fiction text
- Sequence and order events from read alouds
- Learn through music/movement
- Write in journals daily
- Learn that Jesus is the true reason for celebrating December 25
Letter of the Week: "J"
Number of the Week: 12
Sight Words of Month: We, Will, Red
Color of the Month: Red
Shape of the Month: Triangle
- Please remember to send your child with appropriate utensils for food items as needed
- Please be sure your child's water bottles are labeled with their name
- Please return Communication folders DAILY!
Hole Punching Decorations on our Trees
Strengthening those fine motor skills
Not as easy as it looks!
Sustained Silent Reading
I love to hear them retelling the story in their own words- so sweet!