Hour: 7th By: Brizia Chavez
3 foods you can find grains in are...
2 sub groups.
Nutrients received from grains.
1.fiber may help to slow down your body breakdown of carbohydrates and absorption of sugar, Helping your blood sugar control.
2. Dietary helps relieve constipation.
3. B vitamin are nutrients that help convert our food into fuel, allowing us to stay energized throughout the day.
Food Label #1
2. In the nutrition label it says whole grain
3. On the package probably in the front it says whole grain
4. In the ingredients list it might say whole grains
5. If on a package it says whole wheat.