Tech Tips Thursday
Sept. 12, 2013
Hangouts Helpful Hints
Hangouts is our interim IM system. Please make sure you sign into Google in order to create your Hangouts profile. If you decide to stay signed in to Google, remember to open your Chrome browser on a daily basis to activate your hangouts. If not, you must log into Google on a daily basis.
For further instructions, please visit the following Intranet link:
Office 365: Email
The following link is a digital User's Manual to Office 365:
If you are having diffculty logging out of Office 365, here's a helpful link:
If your login is looping, try the following:
Start>Control Panel>Internet Options>Connection>LAN Settings
Uncheck Automatically Detect, Apply & OK
OR try clearing your Cookies in Chrome:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- In the "Cookies" section, you can change the following cookies settings:
Click All cookies and site data to open the Cookies and Other Data dialog.
- To delete all cookies, click Remove all at the bottom of the dialog.
- To delete a specific cookie, hover over the site that issued the cookie with your mouse, then click the X that appears on the right corner.
iPads: Reflector Software
Make sure to keep the file open since you will have to copy/paste the license code into the box.
If the airplay button is not appearing on your iPads, make sure your laptop has the Wireless turned on.