Mind & Meditation - Free !
March 16th. Princeton Jct NJ
March 16th. 5:30-7:00 PM
An internationally acclaimed seminar based on innovative breathing techniques that can reduce stress and heighten mental clarity and awareness. The seminar integrates modern methods with ancient wisdom to help individuals lead a more fulfilling and productive life. The techniques and processes introduced during the seminar are easy to learn and practice, improving human performance in the workplace, creating a greater sense of commitment and team unity, improved relationships, and enhancing overall quality of life.
In the MIND & MEDITATION session we will learn about the laws that govern our minds, understand how meditation can be a key tool to help us leverage this fact, and learn how we can more easily tap into the benefits of meditation by using our breath.
- An interactive talk focusing on breathing techniques that release stress and heighten mental clarity and awareness.
- Experience inner peace through yoga and meditation
- The tendencies of the mind
- Sources of energy
- The science & secrets of breath
- Nature of stress
- Benefits of breathing techniques
- Experience Meditation and more