Insight About The Attack In Paris.
(CNN)—Here are the latest developments in the investigation of the deadly Paris terror attacks:
• Police conducted three massive raids in the northern Parisian suburb of Saint-Denis, home of the Stade de France national sports arena, the site of one of Friday's attacks. Two were at apartments; the third was at a church.
• Two suspects were killed -- a female suicide bomber who blew herself up and a terror suspect shot by a police sniper, authorities said.
• Seven people were arrested; authorities did not immediately identify them.
• Police sources tell CNN the raids were "right on time" because the suspects were "about to move on some kind of operation."
• The raids targeted the suspected ringleader of the deadly attacks, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, a senior Belgian counterterrorism official told CNN. The official cautioned that authorities weren't certain that Abaaoud was at any of the locations.
• Five police officers were injured and a police dog was killed, police said.
• The raids focused on two apartments on the same street, a Paris police source told CNN. The raid on one group led to a raid on another group, the source said.
• CNN's Atika Shubert reported five or six explosions at the scene. It wasn't clear if the explosions were controlled or otherwise.