Message from Mrs. Napier
We have had an amazing start to our school year here at Camargo Elementary! Our staff has worked so incredibly hard to make the start of the school year successful. It is a wonderful feeling to see our classrooms full of students and learning happening every minute of every day. We want to thank you for your continued support and thank you for your patience as we all continue to plan and adjust so this school year is the absolute best for our students! We also want to invite you to our first family event of the 2022-2023 school year that will be hosted by our PTO and FRC on September 17th from 1:00-3:00 pm at Jeffersonville Park. Come and join the fun! We will have snacks, a dunking booth with Mrs. Napier and Dr. Farrow, Foam Fest and more!
Just a few reminders:
-If you are picking up your child in the back lot, please make sure you have a car tag, and the car tag is visible on the rearview mirror.
-There will be no transportation changes accepted after 1:30 each day, as this allows adequate time to communicate these changes to teachers and students.
We look forward to continuing to work with all Camargo Elementary families and students this school year! This year is going to be the best yet! Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
- September 13th: Picture Day!
- September 14th: SBDM at 3:30 – Library
- September 15th: Hudson & Nash Ice Cream Truck
- September 15th: PTO Meeting at 6:30 – Cafeteria
- September 17th: Camargo Family Fun Fest (Jeffersonville Park) - 1:00-3:00
- September 26th - 30th: Grandparents'/Grandfriends' Lunch (more information will be sent home)
Arrival & Dismissal
- Our doors open at 7:15 a.m. for students who ride the school bus and 7:20 a.m. for students who are dropped off in back lot.
- Attendance is taken at 7:40 a.m.
- Breakfast is available in the cafeteria.
- If you drop your student off in the morning, it would be very helpful if your child could exit on the passenger-side door.
- If you need to change your child's transportation for the day, call the front office at 497-8876 by 1:30 so those changes can be communicated to your child's teacher.
Our Fall Fundraiser starts today and will end September 16th. Guests can purchase from our catalogs or online at www.ShopFund.com. Proceeds from this sale will go toward new playground equipment for our students! Your student will come home with catalogs, order forms and prize information. Thank you so much for your participation and for your support of our school!!