Preventing shocks & burns
By: Kayla Brents
Causes of shocks and burns
- You put your cell phone charger by the sink as you brush your teeth and the sink is running.
- Plug a lot of appliances in one outlet so it can be ruin.
- Touch someone when they get shocked .
- Put a fork or knife into a out to get shocked.
Prevent cause of shocks and burns
- Don't run electrical cords under a rug.
- Do not plug too many appliances into one outlet.
- Never insert a fork or other object into the outlet.
- Hold the plug not the cord when you go to take it out the outlet.