Game Training Workshop
Monday 25th June: 1.00pm to 3.00pm
What is the Game Training LIVE Event:
During the second half of the session, students learn our '12 Essential Coding Concepts' which starts with the basics of moving objects and adding physics properties to objects through to complex concepts such as creating characters with simple artificial intelligence which become aware of the player, look at and chase the player.
Wodonga Senior Secondary College
Monday, June 25th 2012 at 1-3pm
69 Woodland Street
(Students receive over $3,500 worth of Game Development Resources for this fee).
There are no ongoing fees.
To register for this event email Mr McMullen email@example.com
This event is brought to you by WSSC IT Crowd
What exactly do students receive:
1) Attendance at the 2 hour session where we build a game LIVE and students learn the techniques, tips and tricks used to create commercial quality games. By the time students arrive home after the session, they will all be able to create their own commercial grade 3D World, import vehicles and characters which can explore their world. They will also be able to write enough code to spawn objects, detect collisions, move physics based objects in the 3D World and much more to start creating their first game.
2) A colour workbook with step by step instructions for the world building and code writing processes.
3) Video tutorials which students can use at home to move through the material at their own speed.
4) Access to our Game Development Resource Library where each student can download over $3,500 worth of top quality resources. These resources include multiple vehicles such as sports cars, 4WD's, trucks, buses and monster trucks, complete game scenes such as medieval villages, viking towns and sic-fi corridors, characters and animals such as gremlins, scorpions, horses, goats, sheep, cows, special effects a weather simulator to create day/night cycles, storms, clouds and much much more. These resources are not otherwise freely available.
5) A Complete 10 Level Physics Game with full source code.
6) Ongoing Email Support by our head trainer Jeff Ayling who makes himself available to help students, answer questions and assist with coding issues.