Hazelwood School - Talent Show!!!
22nd Annual Hazelwood Talent Show
Do you have skills? If so...
This is a great opportunity for your child to sing, dance, perform a skit or show off their amazing talents! Have a group? No worries, just complete the form below with all the group member names. Remember to double check spelling as all acts and students names will appear in the program. Please note class parents are not responsible for organizing classroom routines, but may choose to do so.
In order for your child to participate, the registration form must be completed and returned to PTO by Thursday, March 24, 2016. Other important meetings and dates to remember:
- The Parent Organizer Meeting - April 6, 2016 6:30pm - Hazelwood Library - Mandatory Meeting for Parents overseeing acts - Registration Form and Song Lyrics need to be submitted by this meeting
- Dress Rehearsal - May 5, 2016 - 5:30pm to 8:00pm - Peter J. Diskin Auditorium - Middlesex HS - All acts will be performed. If an act does not perform at the rehearsal, they will not perform on Friday. No exceptions! Acts should be no longer than 2-3 minutes and students will be able to participate in no more than two acts
- Talent Show - Friday, May 6, 2016 - 6:30pm - Peter J. Diskin Auditorium - Middlesex HS - Doors open at 6:00pm
If you should have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Hwood PTO via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your cooperation and I look forward to a fantastic show!!!
- Thursday, March 24, 2016 - Registration Deadline
- Wednesday, April 6, 2016 - Parent Organization Meeting - Hwood Library - 6:30pm
- Monday, April 11, 2016 - Talent Show Booster Ads Due
- Thursday, May 5, 2016 - Talent Show Dress Rehearsal - Middlesex High School - 5:30pm (All Acts, No Excuses)
- Friday, May 6, 2016 - Talent Show - Middlesex High School - Doors Open at 6:00pm - Showtime - 6:30pm