GIVE - RECEIVE - EXPAND - EXPLORE
COME and be ONE
Colour: PURPLE - Theme: Glitter & Sparkle
Z Star, Corrina Greyson, Sophie Barker, Eden Lab, One Taste, Colin Dale, Seb Fontaine, Slipmatt, Ben Sowton, Miss DJ Sauce, Ben the Bee & LOADS more - check the website!
Please bring a few small, thoughtful treats - bracelets, sweets, badges, crystals - to give away to random people you meet over the weekend . . .
“Love ever gives, forgives, outlives and ever stands with open hands. For this is love's prerogative; to give and to give and to give.” - Benedictus - John Donahue
We'd like to encourage every group of friends to create something special at their camp; a structure or installation, flags, a shrine; something, anything, that gives you the chance to make something fun with the friends you're camping with.
Friday, Aug. 23rd, 12pm
Eridge Green Tunbridge Wells
Colin Dale, JJeff, Seb Fontaine, Slipmatt, Backyard Dave, Count Sizzle, Ben Sowton, House Doctor, Miss DJ Sauce, Traktorgirl, Fastlap, Jay Taylor, Mark Sinclair, Richard Grey, Yommi Ayeni, Barefoot Barrister, Jim Bishop, Miss Devine, Miss C, Dom Welby, Will Draper, Funky Dubster, Fabulous Franc, Camp Cuts, Easy Lee, Zivi, Thom Ward, Crispin, Swayne, Christian Last, Velvet Jedi, Ben the Bee
Z Star, Corrina Greyson, Liz Fletcher, Sophie Barker, Will Parnell, Kevin Davy, Ravi, JJ Crooner, Arcadian Voices
One Taste, Circus sideshows, Salena Godden, Simon Welsh, Ant the Rant, Hugh Thomson, Doris Eagle Featherduster
Barnaby Sykes - Victorian inspired Pie Shop
Pommorola Pizza Garden - Molto buono e simpatico
Mad Hatters Tea Tent - "Eat Me!"
Ska Bar - Fruit cocktails & cool runnings
Oyster Meister - Plump, Fresh, British oysters
Tequila Connoisseurs Cafe
Peckish Peacock - Indian vegetarian cafe
Jerry & Malika's - Perfect Cappuccino
The Saucy Pancake Company
Cyberdog, Leopardskin Bunny, Fairy Love, Dressing-Up Box, Convenience store, Crystal Vintage Clothing, Things That Make You Go Ooh!
Around & About:
Art Installations & Sculptures - Immersive lasers - Kundulini Cave - Dressing - Up Box & red carpet walk-off - BUTTERFLY BALL - Ska Bar - Loads of great stuff for kids - tree platform - adventure playground - bouncy castles - talent show - Beautiful woods & landscape to explore
Some of the worlds finest holistic practitioners with workshops & treatments to transport you to Nirvana
House of Honey
Started hosting GIVE! at The Fortress in Kings Cross and Woy-Oy on the MV Cam Leopard at Chelsea Bridge in the late 80s, Kimberley in the early 90s and House of Honey parties in the Naughties.
- Christmas & Valentines Parties (since 2010) Invite only London party events
- GIVE! Festival (since 2012) 3 day Music, art and holistic, family friendly, invite only boutique festival
- Kimberley (1994 - 2011) Co-hosting and producing the original invite only boutique festival 4 Days of Deluxe camping, Music, fireworks, lasers, aerobatics, Holistic therapies and spa treatments on a small private estate in Norfolk
- House of Honey - Harvest (since 2009) 2 days of music and entertainment with fully serviced 5 star camping on the 3000 acre Eridge estate in Sussex
- B to Z (since 2005) in association with The Zetter, Dinner and live music followed by dancing - with chic boutique hotel rooms also available
- Desert Heart (2004 - 2011) Production management and data support. A charity fundraising event for Save the Rhino - Namibia annually delivering all revenue (in excess of £10,000) directly to the charity
- GIVE, Woy Oy and Heart & Soul Parties (1988 - 1995) Invite only London party events