Not taking care of your teeth can also cause gingivitis, which is when your gums get red, swollen, and can begin to bleed.
Be sure to...
- Brush your teeth at least 2-3 times a day. (Preferable after each meal.)
- Be sure to brush for two minutes, sing your favorite song beginning to end when you're brushing!
- Use a soft bristle tooth brush and a pea sized amount of fluoride toothpaste.
- Floss once a day and have your parents help you.
- Brush your tongue for great smelling breath!
- Visit a dentist for a cleaning every 6 months.
- Eat lots of fruits and veggies!
Buy a fun colorful toothbrush to make brushing more enjoyable.
Great tasting mouthwash and even floss!
Disclosing tablets- Small good tasting tablets you eat before or after brushing your teeth, revealing dirty stuff you may have when you were brushing that you may need to go back and get!
Kids Teach Kids about dental hygiene